If you need help with your EMS Courses, Psychomotor Exams or even MCI exercises we have a place to get that assistance for you. A boy Scout leader told me about this Merit Badge they will receive for helping us with our skill victim needs. If you are interested in using the Boy Scouts please contact your regional or local Boy Scout organization. Hey It’s also FREE
And think about it – What better way to get the young people interested in EMS!!!
Boy Scout flier
• Create a community prayer garden.
• Replace graffiti with peace-related murals.
• Host conflict-resolution workshops in a local school.
• Plan a sports tournament that brings together kids
from different segments of the community.
• Serve as “victims” for a county EMT or first responders
• Assist in the packaging of medical supplies for